1. These terms and conditions apply to your purchase of and participation in a "Gameflight" organized by Gladi8tor Group B.V. ("us", "we", or "our"), a limited liability company incorporated under the laws of the Netherlands, having its statutory seat in Roermond, the Netherlands and its principle place of business at (6042 NV) Westhoven 7, Roermond, the Netherlands. By purchasing a ticket for one of our gameflights and accepting these terms & conditions, a binding agreement between you and us is constituted.
2. Upon your payment of the agreed fees and your compliance with these terms and conditions, you will be entitled to participate in a gameflight which shall be organized by us. To this end, you will be awarded a voucher in your Gladi8tor-account upon payment. As soon as possible, we shall inform you about the available gameflights for which you can enrol. With your voucher code, you are only entitled to pick one of our offered gameflights, unless agreed otherwise.
3. Since the final itinerary and program of a gameflight is subject to change until the moment of departure, you cannot derive any rights from any information provided prior to such gameflight. Although we shall be entitled to change the exact features and services included in a gameflight arrangement, the gameflight shall in all cases include a catered round trip flight with inflight gaming facilities as well as transfer and access to a gaming event in a preselected country. The airport of arrival shall at all times be the same as the airport of departure. You are responsible for the transportation to the airport of departure and transportation from the airport of arrival.
4. After informing you about the available gameflights for you, you shall be required to book a seat for the gameflight of your choice within 14 days. If you fail to do so within such term, you will be automatically enrolled for the gameflight departing from the airport closest to your residence.
5. If a specific gameflight is fully booked, you can either enrol for a different gameflight or enrol for a newly organized gameflight departing from the same airport, which option shall be made available upon our confirmation of the new gameflight.
6. The actual occurrence of a specific gameflight is at all times subject to sufficient participants enrolling for that specific gameflight. We reserve our right to cancel a gameflight due to insufficient participants and will inform you about the cancellation as soon as possible. In case of cancellation, you can either i) enrol for a different gameflight or ii) get a refund of your money.
7. Until your booking for a specific gameflight (see previous paragraph) is finalized, you are entitled to transfer your voucher code (and therefore the right to participate in a gameflight) to a different person. In case of such transfer, we require the personal information of the new participant as soon as possible. If we do not timely receive such information, we shall deem the ticket not to have been transferred.
8. After your booking for a gameflight is finalized or after the term as stated in paragraph 4 has lapsed, you are no longer entitled to transfer your booking to someone else. However, you can contact us in such cases to discuss the possibilities of enrolling a different gamer.
9. You acknowledge and accept that we are entitled to, at our sole discretion, to modify or amend the rules in relation to a gameflight and (gaming) events that form part thereof, the activities that form part of the gameflight, the disqualification or elimination of a participant in a gameflight as well as the prize(s) to be awarded during a gameflight and the selection of a winner.
10. You understand and accept that the operation of the transportation to your destination is organized by third parties for which we are not responsible. Therefore, we shall not be liable for any delay, cancellations or damages in relation to such transportation, although we will work with you at all times to find a suitable solution for you in such cases. You shall direct any claims in relation to your transportation to the party that is responsible for such transportation.
11. In the unfortunate event that the originally booked flight is deemed unfit for proper transportation we shall be entitled – at our own discretion – to arrange a different, comparable type of transportation.
12. The airport of departure shall at all times be a major airport on a central location in a country in the European Union. The minimum duration of a flight shall be 1 hour and 30 minutes.
13. We shall timely provide all information required for your participation to the gameflight, including departure and arrival information. Departure and arrival shall at all times be on the same day.
14. You are solely responsible for providing the information and/or documentation required for your access to the flight which forms part of the gameflight, including a valid travel document. If, for whatever reason, you fail to provide the required information required to embark the plane, you may be excluded from the gameflight – without a right to receive a refund.
15. You understand and accept that we are entitled to create and (live) broadcast footage of any and all parts of the gameflight. You grant us the right and permission to film you during a gameflight (as of the moment of your arrival at the airport of departure until the moment of your departure from the airport of arrival) and use, broadcast or otherwise exploit such footage, in whatever way known, currently or in the future and at our sole discretion.
16. You wholly and unconditionally assign to us all rights of intellectual property, including any copyrights and/or any neighboring rights, that you may have or claim with regard to your contribution to and performance in a gameflight.
17. If and in as far as you cannot assign any intellectual property right in accordance with the previous paragraph, you hereby grant us the worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable and sub licensable right to use your performance, picture, name, voice and/or any other image rights related to you, in the broadest sense and in whatever manner, known or unknown (including but not limited to reproduction, publishing and editing, modification and/or adaptation).
18. You are not entitled to any compensation for your participation in a gameflight, nor for any broadcasting of any footage which involves any image of you.
19. You understand and accept that any decision regarding the broadcasting of footage in which images of you are included rests with the us.
20.Participating in a gameflight is at your own risk and for your own account. We shall not be liable in any way whatsoever for any damages you incur in connection with your participation in a gameflight, including but not limited to damages due to loss, missing or theft, damages to personal possessions, damages due to accidents that occur as a result of or during your participation in a gameflight.
21. We shall not be liable for errors and/or omissions made during the realization of (parts of) the gameflight arrangement.
22. During the gameflight arrangement, you shall adhere to any and all:
a. additional (house) rules and/or terms which may apply to your access to the gaming event at the destination of the gaming flight and/or the flight itself;
b. instructions from our personnel, as well as flight attendants, hosts and other authorized persons;
c. applicable laws and regulations that apply during your gameflight at any given time.
23. We shall - at any given moment - be entitled to exclude you from our gameflight if you violate the previous paragraph.
24. Except in the event of gross negligence or willful intent of us or our representatives, we shall not be liable in any way whatsoever for damages of whatever nature that the you incur in connection with your participation in a gameflight, including but not limited to damages due to loss, missing or theft, or damage to personal possessions and damages due to accidents that occur as a result of or during the participation in a gameflight. The foregoing does not apply in the event that our statutory liability is proven for tortuous acts committed by us, persons engaged by us or property used by the us. However, such liability will be limited to amount paid out in the relevant case under our third-party insurance (W.A.-verzekering).
25. You shall, at least during the gameflight and a period of 1 month thereafter, maintain adequate international insurance coverage for at least EUR 1,000,000, which includes coverage in respect of:
a. an accident, illness or death, including damage or loss resulting from such accident, illness or death;
b. legal assistance;
c. regular travel insurance, including loss of baggage and luggage.
26. Upon your purchase of a voucher code for a gameflight, you are due the full amount for the gameflight, as communicated on our website. Payment can only be made by means of the payment methods provided on our website.
27. Purchased voucher codes are non-refundable, unless a gameflight you enrolled for has been permanently cancelled. However, you can transfer a voucher code to a different person in accordance with paragraph 7.
28. We reserve our right to exclude you from a gameflight if payment in full for such gameflight has not been confirmed by us at least three days before the day of departure of the relevant gameflight. Any partial payment made by you up to that moment shall be refunded, however, after deduction of the costs made by us in relation to your reservation.
29. We may - at our own discretion and in accordance with the information we provide prior to your purchase of a voucher - award a fixed amount of participants in a gameflight a refund of their purchase. These free participations in a gameflight will be awarded as follows:
a. When the required amount of participants – as communicated on our website prior to your subscription – has been reached, a computer shall randomly draw from all participants the participants that shall be awarded a refund;
b. The winning participants shall be contacted by us and will – upon acceptance of their prize – be awarded with a refund;
c. Upon determining the participant that shall be awarded a refund, all other participants will be informed that the voucher giveaway has been completed.
30. The outcome of the lottery as described in the previous paragraph is final and we will not correspond with you about this outcome. However, we reserve our right to declare the outcome invalid and redraw one or more winners if we have reason to believe that the drawing was illegitimate.
31. We are entitled to award any discount or free participation to a gameflight at our sole discretion.
32. You are solely responsible for entering correct and up to date personal data when purchasing a voucher code and finalizing your booking. Any additional costs or being excluded from a gameflight due to submitting incorrect information on our website is entirely for your own risk and account.
33. If you are under the age of 18 when entering your personal details on our website, you explicitly warrant that you have obtained your parents' consent to enter such details and purchase a voucher for a gameflight.
34. We shall process your personal data with due care and in accordance with our privacy statement.
35. Any amendment to these terms and conditions or your purchase agreement with us is only valid if agreed by both parties in writing (including e-mail).
36. Dutch law applies to your purchase of a voucher, your participation in our gameflight and these terms and conditions. Any and all disputes in relation to a gameflight shall be submitted to a competent court in the Netherlands.
Gladi8tor takes your privacy very seriously and treats all your personal information with great care. In order to guarantee your privacy, Gladi8tor always acts in accordance with the applicable privacy legislation.
This document sets out Gladi8tor's Privacy Statement. It is recommended that you read this Privacy Statement carefully. The capitalized words are defined in this Privacy Statement.
Gladi8tor Group B.V. is a company with limited liability, having its registered office and place of business in (6042 NV) Roermond, the Netherlands, at Westhoven 7.
Gladi8tor has developed an inflight gaming platform "Platform") available through its website(s) ("Website"), which enables you to participate in a variety of game events.
In order to use the Platform it is necessary to create a personal Account. When you create an Account, you are required to enter certain information about yourself. The following information is obligatory:
• First and last name
• Email address
In order to participate in a particular game event you need to buy a voucher. When you buy a voucher, you are required to enter certain information about yourself. The following information is obligatory:• Full given name as stated in passport;
• Date of birth;
• Home address;
• Email address;
• Email address;
• Mobile phone number;
In order to handle your payment Gladi8tor offers you multiple payment options, such as credit cards and bank transfer methods. The available payment methods may vary from time to time.
Link to social media and other third party services
You may choose to link your Account to your social media accounts, such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and/or Google+. In case you link these social media accounts to your Account, Gladi8tor collects general information, such as your name, email address and location from your social media profile.
Automatically generated data
Gladi8tor requires certain information in order for the Website to work as optimally as possible (for example, to display information correctly and to keep the Platform secure). That is why Gladi8tor automatically collects generated data about your use of the Website. This information consists of your IP address (an unique number, which makes it possible to recognize your device) and your location.
In so far as Gladi8tor uses this information, the data is not connected to your name or other personal data.
When using the Website, various cookies are saved on your computer and/or mobile device and/or tablet ("Peripherals"), which can then be accessed. Cookies are small pieces of information (in the form of text) that a server sends to the browser (such as Internet Explorer or Firefox) with the intention that the browser sends this information back to the server the next time a user makes use of the Website. Cookies of Gladi8tor cannot damage your Peripherals or the files saved on it.
First party cookies
When you use the Website, first party cookies are saved on your Peripherals. First party cookies are made by or for Gladi8tor and are stored on your Peripherals by Gladi8tor and only Gladi8tor has access to these cookies. Such cookies are used by Gladi8tor in order to enhance your Website experience, for example, to remember your login information and your language settings.
Third party cookies
Gladi8tor uses analytical cookies in order to collect statistics about the use and visits of the Website. With these analytical cookies a permanent cookie is saved on your Peripherals to register your use of the Website. A third party analyzes this data about the Website and provides Gladi8tor with the results. This way, Gladi8tor obtains insight into the traffic of the Website and the way in which the Website is used. Based on this information Gladi8tor is able to make adjustments to the Website or its Platform.
By using the Website you can get access to social media websites. Using these so called social plug-ins you can login to your Account through your social media profile and subsequently share information from the Website with others. With these social plug-ins third party cookies are saved on your Peripherals. These cookies serve the purpose of optimizing your user experience.
Gladi8tor uses tracking cookies in order to track your internet browsing behavior and collect data and information on your browsing behavior from various websites you visited. This information is used to make the content of the displayed advertisements as relevant as possible, and to limit repetition of the same advertisements.
You can configure your browser so that you do not receive any cookies the next time you use the Website. However, it is possible that you will no longer be able to make full use of the Website.
Gladi8tor may use your personal information for the following purposes:
• To provide its services and to allow you to use the Platform;
• To communicate with you about the Platform, including promotions, offers, etc.;
• To configure the Platform to your wishes and needs;
• For protection purposes;
• To generate statistical data and to use this data for research purposes.
Gladi8tor wishes to inform you on the developments of its Website and/or Platform. Therefore, if there is a change or an update to the Website and/or Platform, Gladi8tor will inform you thereof. Also Gladi8tor will inform you on its promotions and other news. If you do not wish to receive emails of Gladi8tor, you can opt-out in every email that Gladi8tor sends you.
Use by third parties
Gladi8tor will not provide your personal data to third parties for commercial purposes, unless you have given your explicit consent to do so. Gladi8tor will only provide your personal data to third parties if it is obliged to do so on account of national or international laws, case law and/or regulations, if Gladi8tor considers it necessary to do so in defense of its own rights, if this is necessary for (the improvement of) providing the Website and/or Platform to you or if you have given your informed and specific consent to do so.
The Website may contain hyperlinks which take you to the website or application of a third party, such as social media sites. Gladi8tor has no authority over the services and/or websites of third parties to which is linked. It therefore may be the case that for the use of those services and/or websites of third parties another privacy statement is applicable. This Privacy Statement is exclusively applicable to the personal data that is obtained through the Website of Gladi8tor. Gladi8tor does not accept any responsibility or liability for the (use and/or content of the) services and/or websites of third parties.
Gladi8tor takes appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your (personal) information against loss or any form of unlawful use.
If you wish to know what information Gladi8tor has collected about you, then you can send a request for information on your personal data to: email@example.com. Gladi8tor will respond to your request as soon as possible, but in any case within 4 weeks.
If you then wish Gladi8tor to modify or delete your personal data, you may send another request thereto. Gladi8tor shall respond within 4 weeks to such a request. If Gladi8tor decides to deny your request, it shall inform you on the grounds of this decision.
Gladi8tor will retain your personal data as long as needed to provide the Platform to you, to resolve disputes, enforce agreements or comply with any legal obligations.
It is possible for the Privacy Statement to be amended in the future. That would then be mentioned on this page www.gladi8tor.com, so it is recommended to regularly have a look at this page.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.