Gladi8tor brings competitive gaming to passengers' handheld devices at cruising altitude. With a unifying gaming & eSports platform, Gladi8tor will allow passengers to play the game of their choice with each other, against each other and save, share and redeem their scores.
Participating airlines join license-free. They create a host of new opportunities for themselves and their partners to
• expand customer loyalty
• boost current revenue
• open new revenue streams
• proliferate and promote their brand
• Committed and loyal
• Willing to try new things
• Active and interactive on social media
• With large, highly involved audiences
• Nearing - or at the point of - financial independence
• cater to the growing market of millennials
• engage a next generation of decision makers
• gather data on (future) customer demographics and preferences
• proliferate your brand promotions through the gamers' existing social network streams
In the end, playing a game is not limited to one specific group or age bracket. With a mixed selection of demanding, high skill games and low threshold, easy-to-play games, we include all passengers
The platform was specifically developed with the airline industry's unique dynamics and challenges in mind. Passengers can play solo, one-on-one or in a tournament with other passengers using the plane's onboard wireless network. Passengers on different flights over different parts of the globe can play each other.
Although the Gladi8tor platform is always accessible, playing for redeemable credits is only possible when playing in the Gladi8tor League. The League is open to passengers flying aboard an aircraft operated by an airline affiliated with Gladi8tor.
Depending on the selected gameplay the available options/opportunities sponsoring include (but are not limited to):
• visual branding of the game/tournament
• collected credits redeemable as prizes, discounts sponsored by one or more brands
• branded social channels on which scores and in-game events are shared
• loyalty promotions: game-related collectables (i.e. game cards)
• (temporarily) branded aircraft livery (specialty flights)
The design of the platform's visual interface, infrastructure and organization is optimized for (third party) branding and sponsoring of person-to-person matches/battles, tournaments or specialty flights.
Simple challenges between two passengers on the same or different flights.
Organized, multi-level and multi-tier games between multiple (groups of) passengers/players.
Flights, specifically organized and sold around a game, tournament as a promotional device for game introductions or product launches sponsored by third parties.
Airlines interested in offering inflight gaming can join the Gladi8tor program license free. Find more information on joining, opportunities and benefits on our page for airlines.Take me to the airlines page
Game developers who are interested in what Gladi8tor can do for you. Find more information on joining, opportunities and benefits on our page for developers.Take me to the brands page